Welcome to the 2018 Noble Man Institutes Registration Page!
Noble Man Institute is Sigma Tau Gamma’s national new-member education program and involves a weekend, camp-based retreat focused on leadership development and fraternal education. Now in its third year of operation, responses from program participants have been overwhelmingly positive – we’re excited to have this year’s newest members attend Noble Man with us this fall.
Before you begin registration, don’t forget:
- Registering is easy! Similarly to Grand Conclave Phoenix Registration, the Chapter should register all of its participants at once using this form. If you have more than five new members interested in attending, or if you have other questions while filling out the form, please contact Ben Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Noble Man is Sig Tau’s exclusive new member program – all participants must have been initiated in 2018 to attend. Un-initiated or members initiated prior to 2018 calendar year cannot attend as participants.
- The deadline to cancel without penalty is October 8th. If the registration fee has already been paid, it will be credited back to the chapter via OmegaFi. Cancellations received after October 8th but before October 22nd will be refunded minus a $30 cancellation fee per person.
- The final deadline to cancel registration is October 21st. We must provide our final attendance numbers to the campsite on October 22nd, so any chapters with a cancellation after October 21st will be charged a $200 no-show fee, which is the full cost of program participation. If the registration fee has already been paid, it will be credited towards the $200 fee.
- Remember that chapters will be billed for registration fees, not individual members. Chapters should pay their member’s registration fee prior to their arrival at Noble Man Institute. Failure to have full payment of chapter participants prior to attendance will result in a $25 late fee per person, billed through OmegaFi, applied per week, up to $100.
- Noble Man is a time for brothers to develop their leadership skills and enjoy their brotherhood in a substance-free environment. Regardless of state law, Noble Man Institute remains a substance-free program, even for those who may be 21 years of age. Any participant found in violation of rules will be dismissed from the program and their chapter will be charged a $200 no-show fee. The member will also be referred to the Chapter Standards Board.
- For insurance purposes, emergency contact information is a required field in the registration form. We also encourage you to include any dietary restrictions or handicap accessibility needs so we can accommodate your experience as needed.