House Managers are vital to running and maintaining a chapter facility.
- The coordination and enforcement of the chapter house rules which apply to all members regardless of their housing status
- Assign living space and facilitate check-in and check-out procedures
- Manage a schedule of housekeeping duties for all members
- Manage housekeeping and maintenance in coordination with WPN Housing or local house corporation
- Manage procurement of house supplies including inspection of received items
- Manage a file to store equipment warranties and equipment directions file
WPN owned, and/or managed properties will benefit from a catalog of resources to assist the House Manager including:
- Facility Check-in Procedures
- Resident Vacation Preparation Checklist
- Winter Break Checklist
- Work Order Request
- Facility / House Rules
- Facility Inventory Check-List
To learn more about how the WPN National Housing Company can assist your chapter, please feel free to contact Headquarters.