With any successful organization, there is a successful team. Sigma Tau Gamma offers several ways to become a volunteer, giving you the opportunity to join our team. Each position and project call for a different time commitment and skills set. Anyone who wants to give back to Sig Tau can find a way to do so based on their best interests and availability.
Each chapter needs volunteer advisors to coach and mentor chapter officers. There are advising opportunities that correspond to the various areas of chapter operations. The full team of advisors is referred to as the Chapter Advisory Team:
- Lead Chapter Advisor
- Education Advisor
- Faculty / Scholarship Advisor
- Finance Advisor
- Member Engagement Advisor
- Recruitment Advisor
- Safety and Standards Advisor
- Parent/Family Member Advisor, which acts as a liaison for the chapter with parents.
Only the Lead Chapter Advisor must be a member of Sig Tau. Other advisors may be alumni, friends, faculty, community members, or parents of Sig Taus.
Regional Directors will serve as some of the chief volunteer resources in one of the eight different regions of Sig Tau. They are appointed by the Chief Executive Officer of Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity. The positions include:
- Regional Director
- Regional Recruitment Advisor
- Regional Expansion Advisor
- Regional Philanthropy and Service Advisor
- Regional Alumni Advisory Team Advisor
- Regional Communications Advisor
- Regional Member Safety and Wellness Advisor
- Regional Finance Advisor
- Regional Alumni Association Advisor
- Regional Ritual Advisor
- Regional Membership Education Advisor
- Regional Scholarship Advisor
Interested in serving Sigma Tau Gamma on the national level as a volunteer? Volunteers can serve with opportunities such as Board of Directors, Board of Trustees, WPN Housing Managers and National President. Also, Sigma Tau Gamma Headquarters also offers volunteer opportunities to facilitate during our national programs, which include Webb Academy, Noble Man Institute, Endeavor Leadership Conference (ELC) and Grand Conclave.