Friday, March 15, 2019
Sigma Tau Gamma Headquarters is now accepting applications for summer 2019/Endeavor Atlanta Interns. This internship position is open to current undergraduates or brothers graduating this semester. The internship will begin on May 20, 2019, and will conclude on August 2, 2019.
- Member of Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity or other fraternity/sorority and basic knowledge of the Fraternity
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Must possess excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Initiative and independence in carrying out responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and a variety of demands.
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work as a team member.
- Must be able to excel in a continuously evolving work environment. Demonstrate the ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and promote a positive work environment, the spirit of cooperation and positive reactions to change.
- Must be able and willing to lift and carry items 35-50 lbs.
- Creativity, curiosity, sense of humor, high energy level and enthusiasm.
Sigma Tau Gamma Headquarters
8741 Founders Road
Those selected to serve as an intern will be notified by phone the week of April 1. If you don’t receive a call inviting you to participate you will receive an email stating that you have not been selected.
Questions about the intern program can be directed to email@example.com.