JUNE 27 – 30, 2019
On-Site registration will not be available. Everyone must register in advance.
Registration deadline is Monday, May 20, 2019.
Chapters may register members for Endeavor Atlanta by visiting the Undergraduate Registration page and completing the form. Payment is due in full by June 1.
Once a complete and accurate form is received, HQ Staff will:
- Register members for Endeavor Atlanta
- Create hotel reservations for registered members
- Bill the chapter for the appropriate registration fees
- Send each individual registered a registration confirmation email
Alumni may register for Endeavor Atlanta by visiting mySigTau and completing the registration process. Payment is due upon registration.
Registration closes on May 20, so any cancellations received by May 20 will receive a full refund. If you must cancel your registration after May 20, you can do so by June 1 to receive a 50% refund of any fees you paid. If you cancel your registration after June 1, your fees are non-refundable. To cancel a registration, please send an email to email@example.com. Cancellations will only be accepted via email.
If you are no longer able to attend and wish to send someone else in your chapter as a replacement, you may submit that request using the undergraduate replacement registration form. Replacement submissions must be received by June 10.
Undergraduate rooms will all be standard double queen rooms, with a maximum occupancy of four (4) persons per room. If additional space is available in a room, chapters can share with another chapter in order to meet the 4-person per room price pr the 2-person per room price if the chapter is only sending one attendee; however, consent must be obtained from all parties before this request will be fulfilled. If you have a specific roommate request, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two (2) + two (2) scenario – two members from Alpha Chapter would share with two (2) members from Beta Chapter; three (3) members from Alpha Chapter would not share with one (1) member from Beta Chapter.
- One (1) + One (1) scenario – One (1) member from Alpha Chapter would share with one (1) member from Beta Chapter.
Alumni members will share a standard double queen hotel room with another alumni attendee unless a single room is selected during the registration process. If you have a specific roommate request, please send your email to email@example.com.
White Rose Sweetheart Registration
It is tradition for the outgoing National White Rose Sweetheart and the three incoming National White Rose Sweetheart finalists to attend the summer conference, where the new National White Rose Sweetheart is voted on and crowned.
Headquarters Staff will work with the outgoing National White Rose Sweetheart and the three finalists to arrange registration and transportation.
- The chapter is responsible for providing transportation for their National White Rose Sweetheart candidate to and from the conference. Registration fees for White Rose Sweethearts are covered by the Fraternity.