Sigma Tau Gamma Headquarters Staff is pleased to coordinate receptions for chapters or alumni associations in recognition of our 100-years as a Fraternity of Noble Gentlemen.
- A flat $250 event-management fee will be applied in addition to charges for food, beverage, and audio/visual services provided at-cost as received from the venue.
- Venue space is available on a first-come-first-serve basis and requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Requests are due by February 24, 2020. A hosted reception cannot conflict with the official Grand Conclave Schedule.
- Confirmation of your request will be provided by March 23, 2020. Your final guarantee of attendees, food & beverage, and audio/visual is due by June 1, 2020.
- Payment for your event based on the guaranteed event order for food, beverage, and audio/visual services is due upon arrival. Please make checks payable to Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity.
- Please note that Headquarters Staff can only coordinate event space, food, beverage, and audio/visual services through the Kansas City Marriott Downtown. If you wish to solicit outside vendors (e.g. DJ, live band, audio/visual), that is the responsibility of the event planner. It is the hotel policy there can be no outside food or beverage at events.
If you have additional questions about hosted receptions at the Centennial Celebration at Grand Conclave Kansas City, please contact Sigma Tau Gamma Headquarters Staff at (317) 644-1920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.