Friday, March 20, 2020
Sigma Tau Gamma Headquarters is now accepting applications for the Grand Conclave Kansas City Intern position. This is a volunteer opportunity responsible for assisting in the execution of the Centennial Celebration at Grand Conclave Kansas City this June. As the biggest event in the history of the organization to date, the intern will be a pivotal part of the success of Grand Conclave Kansas City and will be able to join brothers in the momentous occasion.
- Member of Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity or other fraternity/sorority preferred.
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication
- Initiative and independence in carrying out responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and a variety of demands
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work as a team member
LOCATION AND DATES
Kansas City, Missouri
June 24 – 28, 2020
Those selected to serve as an intern will be notified by phone and/or email by April 3. If you don’t receive a call inviting you to participate you will receive an email stating that you have not been selected.
Questions about the intern program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.