Thank-A-Thon Volunteers contact hundreds of alumni, friends, and parents of Sig Tau to thank them for their support, update member records, and share information about the Fraternity. Students are the best ambassadors to talk about the Sig Tau experience – because they’re living it.
VOLUNTEER LOGISTICS & DETAILS
The Sig Tau Foundation Thank-A-Thon will be held during the week of December 9, 2019.
- Volunteers can commit to one or multiple shifts throughout the Thank-A-Thon. Preference will be given to Thank-A-Thon Volunteers that can serve multiple shifts.
- Thank-A-Thon Volunteers must participate in a training session in advance of their first shift.
- Thank-A-Thon Volunteers will qualify for mileage reimbursement to and from their summer address equal to $.40 per mile. Reimbursements will be issued (within 5-7 business days) via check after an expense report with mileage verification is received by the Director of Foundation Operations.
- Meals will be available for the Thank-A-Thon Volunteers at Sigma Tau Gamma HQ during each volunteer shift.
- Thank-A-Thon Volunteers can submit a request to receive certified service hour verification for the time served.
Sigma Tau Gamma Headquarters
8741 Founders Road
Those selected to serve as a volunteer will be notified by phone. If you don’t receive a call inviting you to participate you will receive an email stating that you have not been selected.
Questions about the Thank-A-Thon volunteers can be directed to email@example.com.