Friday, March 15, 2019
Phone-A-Thon Fundraisers contact hundreds of alumni, friends, and parents of Sig Tau to ask for their support, update member records, and share information about the Fraternity. Students are the best ambassadors to talk about the Sig Tau experience – because they’re living it.
VOLUNTEER LOGISTICS & DETAILS
The Sig Tau Foundation Founders Day Challenge Phone-A-Thon will be held on Monday, May 20 – Thursday, May 24, 2019, 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM, daily.
- Volunteers can commit to one or multiple shifts throughout the Phone-A-Thon. Each shift is considered to be one (1) eight-hour commitment of 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Preference will be given to Phone-A-Thon Fundraisers that can serve multiple shifts.
- Phone-A-Thon Fundraisers must participate in a training session from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM in advance of their first shift.
- Phone-A-Thon Fundraisers will qualify for mileage reimbursement to and from their summer address equal to $.40 per mile. Reimbursements will be issued (within 5-7 business days) via check after an expense report with mileage verification is received by the Director of Foundation Operations.
- Lunch, dinner, and snacks will be available for the Phone-A-Thon Fundraisers at Sigma Tau Gamma HQ during each volunteer shift.
- Phone-A-Thon Fundraisers can submit a request to receive certified service hour verification for the time served.
Sigma Tau Gamma Headquarters
8741 Founders Road
Those selected to serve as an intern will be notified by phone the week of April 1. If you don’t receive a call inviting you to participate you will receive an email stating that you have not been selected.
Questions about the Phone-A-Thon volunteers can be directed to email@example.com.