WPN properties will benefit from a catalog of resources to assist the chapter in operating their house including:
Facility Opening Procedures:
- Resident Check-in/Check-out Form
- Move-In Checklist
- All House Meeting Agenda
- Community Space Condition Agreement
Facility Management Procedures:
- Facility / House Rules
- Work Order Request
- Routine Property Inspection Reports
- Affiliation Agreement
- Contract Release Process
- Facility Inventory Checklist – Coming Soon!
- House and Cleaning Supplies Checklist – Coming Soon!
- WPN Chapter Standards – Coming Soon!
Life Safety Procedures:
Facility Closing Procedures:
- Break Closure Contact List
- Staying Over Break Sign Up List
- Resident Break Checklist
- House Manager Break Checklist
- All House Closing Meeting Agenda
- House Closing Fliers
House Managers are vital to running and maintaining a chapter facility. They are often a graduate student brother or respected undergraduate member who works in close collaboration with WPN Staff to help manage the facility on the ground level. The House Manager sits on the Executive Cabinet as the liaison between the chapter and WPN. In addition to the added leadership skills gained in the role, WPN House Managers can receive supportive benefits for the added responsibility of the role.
House Manager Responsibilities include:
- The coordination and enforcement of the chapter house rules which apply to all members regardless of their housing status
- Assign living space and facilitate check-in and check-out procedures
- Manage a schedule of housekeeping duties for all members
- Manage housekeeping and maintenance in coordination with WPN Housing or local house corporation
- Manage procurement of house supplies including inspection of received items
- Manage a file to store equipment warranties and equipment directions file
To learn more about how the WPN National Housing Company can assist your chapter, please feel free to contact Headquarters.