House Managers are vital to running and maintaining a chapter facility. They are often a graduate student brother or respected undergraduate member who works in close collaboration with WPN Staff to help manage the facility on the ground level. The House Manager sits on the executive cabinet as the liaison between the chapter and WPN Staff. In addition to the added leadership skills gained in the role, WPN House Managers can receive benefits for the added responsibility of the role.
House Manager Responsibilities include:
- The coordination and enforcement of the chapter house rules which apply to all members regardless of their housing status
- Assign living space and facilitate check-in and check-out procedures
- Manage a schedule of housekeeping duties for all members
- Manage housekeeping and maintenance in coordination with WPN Housing or local house corporation
- Manage procurement of house supplies including inspection of received items
- Manage a file to store equipment warranties and equipment directions file
WPN National Housing Company is accepting applications for house managers for WPN properties. This is a position intended for current undergraduates or graduate students (depending on property size and capacity) living in WPN properties. Applications will be reviewed by each chapter’s executive cabinet and final selections will be approved by WPN Staff.