Established in 2014, the WPN Housing Company (WPN) is its own distinct legal entity, considered an LLC by the federal government, and is separate from the Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity. The WPN Housing Company exists to enhance the undergraduate fraternity experience by providing assistance, support, and property management for undergraduate members of Sigma Tau Gamma.
The WPN Housing Company aims to provide fraternal living environments that build noble generations of men.
The WPN Housing Company LLC provides quality, safe, affordable, chapter housing for undergraduate members of Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity.
- Electronic contract agreement collection and management
- Rent and deposit collection
- Utility and vendor management
- Work order requests
- Cleaning and lawn care service
- Meal plan service management
- Facility check-in and check-out procedures
- Reduced insurance rates
- National vendor relations for design, furniture, and supplies
- Human Resources Support
- Managed – WPN Housing Company helps manage the property in conjunction with a landlord or college/university.
- Owned – WPN Housing Company owns the land and building in addition to managing the facility.