About the Chapter
The Epsilon Psi Chapter at Oklahoma State University–Stillwater, Oklahoma was established in April 2014. In the chapter’s short history, over 130 men have been initiated and call the Epsilon Psi Chapter home.
- The chapter participates in Polar Plunge not only in Stillwater, Oklahoma but also travel over an hour away to take part in a Polar Plunge in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Sig Tau at Oklahoma State University has a formal every spring, where it is a destination formal. The past few years, they have been to Oklahoma City, Austin, and New Orleans.
- Second place winners in 2014, 2015 and 2016 homecoming events.
- Second place in “Football Frenzy” in 2016, battling with Omega Phi Alpha Sorority, whom they were paired with for the fall 2016 semester. This was a flag football tournament against every other organization that was a part of the homecoming festivities.
- With the countless amount of intramurals that they partake in year round, Sig Tau is well known for being successful in basketball, flag football, and indoor soccer.
The Epsilon Psi Chapter at Oklahoma State University–Stillwater was chartered on April 27th, 2014. The Epsilon Psi chapter of Sigma Tau Gamma prides itself in creating a truly unique experience of brotherhood amongst its members. Members are treated with respect and have a unique sense of unity that promotes a more wholesome fraternity.
The goal as a chapter is to provide members with the best college experience possible, by growing and improving each as a man. The chapter endeavors toward increasing the benefits that college naturally brings to men, as well as offer opportunities for development that can only be found in Sig Tau. Through membership in Sig Tau, one can expect to have an amplitude of possibilities in the realms of leadership and will see that the men of the chapter will do nothing but encourage them to become the best version of themselves. The Epsilon Psi Chapter brothers pride themselves in their ability to help one another develop as men, and the ability to improve one another stands as one of the principles that Sig Tau was built upon.
Sig Tau builds noble generations of men. This statement is what Sig Tau is founded upon within its mission statement, and as men strive to do nothing but succeed in this manner. The chapter has done so since the Founding Fathers demonstrated this in 1920, and the chapter is no different in this regard. They take pride in performance in school events, in the ability to develop one another, and in success as students. The chapter succeeds because of the passion that brothers have for this fraternity. Membership is an amazing part of brothers’ college experience and an experience that improves the quality of life.
Submitting Changes to the Chapter’s History
Any member of the fraternity and/or chapter is welcome to submit a request to update/change/correct information listed within the chapter history portion of the page. submissions will be accepted in two ways: should a correction need to be made, please submit the entire sentence/paragraph, that needs to be updated with the correction highlighted in yellow or in a different color. If something new or updated needs to be added, please submit the entire text that needs to be added and/or revised with the new information highlighted in yellow.
This information should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, where is will be reviewed by HQ Staff. Your submission will not be acknowledged unless it has been added to the website. It is very important that the chapter’s history accurately and objectively reflects the chapter, so all corrections, additions, and revisions should be reviewed by other members of your chapter before being submitted.