Welcome to the 2022 Noble Man Institute Registration Page!
Before you begin, just a few things to remember:
- A representative of the chapter should register all participants using the link below.
- If your chapter wants to register more than 10 participants, please contact HQ at 317-644-1920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All participants MUST have been initiated during the 2021 – 2022 academic year. Associate members or those initiated in prior years are unable to attend.
- The cost to attend is $25 per person. Once Headquarters receives the registration form, charges will be issued to the chapter via OmegaFi Vault.
- The deadline to register or cancel the registration is March 20, 2022. Attendance guarantees must be provided to the campsites, so any cancellation received after March 21, 2022 at 11:59 PM Eastern will be charged a $200 no-show fee, which is the full cost of program participation. If the registration fee has already been paid, it will be credited towards the $200 fee.
- Participants may cancel for a full refund until March 20, 2022. If the registration fee has already been paid, it will be credited back via OmegaFi Vault. To cancel, you must complete the cancellation form
- The deadline to pay the registration fee is the date of Noble Man Institute. Failure to pay prior to attendance will result in a $50 late fee per registered member charged to the chapter.
- Regardless of state law, Noble Man Institute is a substance-free program, even for those who may be 21 years of age. Any participant found in violation of the law may be dismissed from the program and their chapter may be charged a $200 no-show fee. The member will also be referred to their chapter’s Standards Board.
April 1 – 3, 2022
- YMCA CAMP Widgiwagan, Tennessee