The fall 2021 semester will mark the inaugural Sigma Tau Gamma Recruitment Classic. The Recruitment Classic is a challenge designed to promote brotherhood and drive recruitment success through the spirit of competition.
Chapters will be split into three divisions according to chapter size and will be paired against another chapter within the same division. The pairings have been determined by recruitment data collected over the last five years. Chapters with similar statistics will compete against one another for the chance to win prizes and, most importantly, to have ultimate bragging rights.
- Increase recruitment numbers through chapter-based competition.
- Increase brotherhood and relationships between chapters.
How the Recruitment Classic Works:
- Chapter match-up winners: 30% Marketplace discount for all members of the chapter and social media shout-out to each chapter.
- Division winners: Recruitment shirts for the entire chapter.
- Division winners (fall & spring combined): Grand Conclave chapter delegate registrations paid for.