INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA –
“I had a great time. The experience was great, helpful, really informative, provided new and fresh info. I am a new member and the whole experience gives you a new point of view.”
“It was one of the best leadership camps I’ve attended.”
“It was an awesome time and I feel I’m a better leader because of what I learned and met a ton of brothers.”
“The Institute helped me focus my plans on what I need to become a better Sig Tau and further my chapter.”
With responses like those above, how could you not want to also have the same great experience that your Sig Tau Brothers had attending Noble Man Institute? Luckily, there is still time to register for the 2018 Noble Man Institute. This November, newly initiated members of Sig Tau will travel to two campsites around the country to partake in the exciting retreat-based leadership program.
Recently-initiated undergraduates will get their first glimpse of Sig Tau at a national level while engaging with other brothers from around the country. After attending Noble Man Institute, undergraduates can expect to:
- Describe their personal values and connect them with six Principles of Sigma Tau Gamma.
- Explain the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership and identify the highest practices into their own lives.
- Compare and contrast the difference between fraternal ideals and behaviors.
- Articulate ways to make a difference in their chapter and community.
- Describe a growth mindset and employ strategies to bounce back from failure.
- Recognize the importance that fraternity membership plays on personal development and lifelong success.
- Create a vision for their self and their chapter to move towards the fraternal ideal.
During Noble Man Institute, members will even be able to engage in brotherhood and fellowship, join others in team-building camp-based activities such as ropes course, and participate in an alumni panel.
Does this sound like something you or newly-initiated brothers in your chapter would enjoy? Register Today! Registration for both sites officially closes on October 21.
ABOUT SIGMA TAU GAMMA FRATERNITY
Founded at the University of Central Missouri on June 28, 1920, the organization will commemorate its 100th Anniversary in 2020. With a presence on 87 campuses in 31 states, our membership includes 3,000 undergraduate men and 61,000 living alumni. The Headquarters, which is home to the Fraternity, Foundation, and WPN Housing Company, is located in Indianapolis, Indiana, 12 miles from the center of downtown. Visit https://sigtau.org for additional information.